Commercial Boiler Service Technician
Established Castle Rock Boiler Company is looking for an experienced boiler technician (3-5 years) that meets the following criteria:
- Service BOTH Hot Water and Steam Industrial Boilers: Including installation and demolition.
- Establishes environmental systems by mounting, installing, fabrication, or connecting boilers, control panels, switches, fuses, gauges, piping, tubing, and related components: completes power connections.
- Test and repairs boilers by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing parts and components.
- Must have current valid driver’s license.
- Complete accurate. detailed job tickets and related memorandums
- Responsible for company truck inventory
- Maintain professionalism with customers, subcontractor and co-employees
- Must be detail orientated, flexible and willing to travel to jobs
- Must be flexible and willing to be on a rotating on-call schedule
- Pipe fitting and welding experience a plus
- Electrical experience required
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, applicant will be contacted if they qualify for the position for interviews.